Facebook SDK

Has it ever happened to you that you decide to do a thorough cleaning of your place (or maybe a renovation) and you find objects that you never knew you had? As incredible as it may seem, thousands of people have discovered things and spaces they had never seen in their homes while they were cleaning or renovating. This happened to such an extent that they even decided to share their findings on social media and create a community.

Bright Side picked 16 photos of extremely unique objects that some people found in their own homes, like newspapers from the 1930s and clothing items hiding in secret closets. Take a look!

1. “My dad is renovating his bathroom and found a dress in a walled-off secret closet. It’s handmade from the sixties! The house was built in 1965. I tried it on and then put it back in the wall.”


2. “I found an old newspaper from 1934 under the floorboards of my London house.”


3. “I was renovating my house and found a coke can from when the house was built, in 1997”


4. “This old stamp I found renovating my house from the ’50s”


5. “I found this in a kitchen drawer in my new home.”




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post